Monday, January 7, 2008

John Stephenson R.I.P.



[Life has changed, not ended]

"I believe that our friends among the dead really mind us and look out for us. Often there might be a big boulder of misery over our path about to fall on you, but your friends among the dead hold it back until you have passed by." John O'Donohue, Anam Cara [John O'Donohue made the hike to heaven on January 3, 2008, a day after Big John Stephenson set off for the same destination]





Revelation 21:1-6


"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,

‘See, the home of God is among mortals.
He will dwell with them;
they will be his peoples,
and God himself will be with them;
4 he will wipe every tear from their eyes.
Death will be no more;
mourning and crying and pain will be no more
,
for the first things have passed away.’

5 And the one who was seated on the throne said, ‘See, I am making all things new.’ Also he said, ‘Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true.’ 6 Then he said to me, ‘It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, My name is John from Melbourne Australia.

Please find an Illuminated understanding of the meaning & significance of death via these references.

1. www.dabase.org/tfrbklih.htm
2. www.easydeathbook.com
3. www.dabase.org/dualsens.htm
4. www.dabase.org/happytxt.htm
5. www.dabase.org/dht7.htm